Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ouch

Psycho Bitch is at it again. She's messing up with my mind and seriously, I do not need anymore of that. I know Eric would say I'm doing myself disservice by reading her BS spam on Plurk but there's a certain point where I need to defend myself. She is attacking me. Invading my personal space. It's come even to a point where she's posting supposed pictures of them at her place. It's so retarded really. I do not need evidence, seriously. And if you guys are "happy" as you say you are, then stop spamming me. You must be threatened by my mere presence because even if I'm literally on the other side of the world, 12 hour-time zone difference away, you still feel the need to blatantly profess your "happy" relationship and your "love" for each other. Fuck off Bitch. This is my world. 

Pardon the profanity. I just could not stop myself. I need to let that out. What a mess I've gotten myself into. Sigh. When will things ever be normal for me?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers