
So not over. I'm about to make one of those big life-changing decisions and I'm hoping to get every one's thoughts in before I do. I know most of you will question my sanity but I've come to this conclusion after much deliberation. The path is laid out before me. The plan is pure and simple. But the task is a Herculean one and the circumstances that may arise once I set the the gears into motion may very well affect not only me but the people's lives around me. Today marks the 15th day of bittersweet freedom.
Last night, I was able to chat with Mizthi. It was so nice of her to talk to me despite what happened. I guess I probably said too much than was necessary. She might have at one point, thought I've gone mental. It seems that way, as most people would argue. Delusional even to some who think it's in my best interest to go on with life. But yeah, she basically told me to be happy. Now why does that sound familiar?
Okay, I should be happy. I am trying to be happy. I am choosing to be happy. To be happy is to be blithe, to be blissful and to be ecstatic. It also means to be content, to be felicitous and to be propitious. All very good definitions of happiness. But, do they know what to be happy means to me in context? I don't think so. I don't even think they're aware of it at all. And neither do you.
I've said this time and again. I'm not done yet. I still have one more card to lay on the table. One last chance for the impossible. One shot left for happiness with you. Yes. You. Walang iwanan remember? I'm keeping true to that.


