Ten. Ten days since the breakup. Ten stinking nights of crying myself to sleep and waking up at dawn then waiting for sleepiness to set in again. Ten days of denial, of anger, of bargaining. And still, nothing. My prayers have fallen to deaf ears. I guess this is God's way of saying, "move on child. I want you to be happy. You deserve to be." I even sound delusional, don't I?
I'm trying my best to let go. I've put away most of his stuff including the rings and the shirts, the scents, the earrings he's given. I still wear the necklace though. For some reason, I'd feel lost without it around my neck. I guess you could consider that cheating, trying to keep a connection with him somehow despite what happened.
Anyhow, there's just the matter of the pictures I've stored in Mac. I mean, I consider them as one of the happiest moments in my life and though they may at times bring painful reminders of the way we were, I could not bring myself to delete them. So what to do with them? Ideas anyone?
On the side note, I'm really looking forward to see Watchmen tomorrow! A fellow tabster gave it two-thumbs up. Haha. Furthermore, the blue "thingy" got me intrigued. Does it glow too? LOL.


