What an exhausting day this was. And I'm just not talking about the hours too. Not only did they cut back our hours again, they've also taken one of the glorious 15-minute breaks, the last break away. It just keeps getting worse and worse everyday. Every single bloody day.
There's only one thing I'm looking forward to at work now. And it's not even pay day, although technically that should actually count. Yeah. You guessed it. Mr. Stranger. Ikaw. Ikaw. Ikaw nga e. Who else would you think it is? Oh, will you stop guessing? Oh, come on isn't it pretty clear yet? Think about it. Seriously.
Yeah. You. The Culprit. The dude who's making me feel absurdly warm inside. I literally melt under your gaze. Surely by now, you're aware of this. You make me feel too self-conscious. I can't even stare at you long enough to notice the infinitesimal details anymore. I hate feeling like this whenever you're around. Tongue-tied and confused, I don't even know what to say at times. I've never been this vulnerable before. What is it that you have seriously? Why am I so damn attracted to you?
I can't even figure it out. My head is screaming, WALK AWAY! WALK AWAY! Yet somehow I can't manage to stay away. I've tried and it was so difficult. It was like, and this is going to sound lame, you were my fix. As Edward Cullen put it, exactly my brand of heroin. I'm so addicted to you. As bad as that sounds however, I can't deny that fact. I sound obsessed, don't I? Oh wow. I'm more into you than I thought possible. This has got to stop. Seriously. I have got to stop.


