Monday, March 23, 2009

Office Rant

Cross-training for inbound is very tricky. And already, the company expects us to be able to quickly adjust and take calls tomorrow. Fuck. Seriously, we had one day of training. How are they going to expect us to meet client goals with barely 8 hours of training and presume that we'd be meeting all the criteria in terms of quality and sales? We had about just a day to devour every thing from the script to product knowledge and the quality and systems module. How many pages did the stupid script consist again? So retarded. The human brain can only take so much of this crap, and we're supposed to start pitching tomorrow? Wow. The company has seriously gone mental. I loathe Capitalism.

Anyhow, training was fine. I mean, it dragged on most of the day. It didn't peak my attention at all and honestly speaking, I sort of tuned out at the last 2 hours, which would probably explain why I really have to read up on it tonight just to be sure I understood the process. I don't mean to sound rude and all, but seriously, she could've done a better job training the team for 2 days to give just enough time for us to process every thing out. They basically shoved every bloody campaign down our throats in a span of a month. Yes. We've been through what, 3 different campaigns now? Cross-trained and re-trained from outbound to inbound and now doing both, yet expect us to perform at an optimum level. Lovely.

Enough of work. Makes me want to spew some invectives, which would do nothing for me at all really. It's not like I could do anything about things. Just grin and bear it I suppose. This is official, I literally abhor this crappy job. The only thing I love about it is the fact that I get to hang around good people. They make this job bearable at least to some degree.

On a lighter note though, I can't believe how things are rapidly progressing with him and I. We've suddenly gotten very comfortable with each other that we've started talking about a lot of things in our private lives that people wouldn't normally share, let alone discuss with someone you're very attracted to.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the lengthy conversations we have 'til the wee hours of the morning. I like the way things are going because I am getting to know him in an intimate sense but I feel sort of a little rushed as well. I guess things have to slow down for now. I mean, I'm nowhere near that point of complete closure. There are things I still have to accept and deal with. I will get there eventually.

Elated to say, I'm getting better at handling this breakup. Not to say, I've gotten over Ex completely but Eric and Aaron [every one else in particular] are right. I deserve to be happy. I have every fucking right to be happy. In time, I will be, hopefully with the right guy, 'til then I'm living in the moment and see where life takes me. So, kiss me already. LOL.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers