Thanks guys for humouring me yesterday and taking the time to fit me in your busy schedules. I really appreciate it. Aaron, I am trying to move on. I just need to do it in my own time. I have yet to fully grasp the finality of it all. And no to rebounds, that's the last thing I need right now. I just want to be happy. Amit, no I wasn't kidding about Dad's plan of sending me back on the next flight. He actually booked a flight I think [?], I still have to confirm the details. And yes, both Mum and Dad went ballistic over that. Ridiculous really because they both know what I'm going through. I need some serious cheering up and they give me crap about it. Fuck.
It's infuriating. To be confined within the four walls of my room because they still see me as their little girl. I know they mean well but I'm 22. I've finished university, haven't I? I did almost every thing they wanted me to do. Why can't they just let me have a little bit of fun? Don't I have the right to do that anymore? It's not like I'm forgetting my familial obligations. I need my time. Please understand. I'm trying to recover from the blows Carlo has thrown upon me. Let me be for now, let me enjoy my hard-earned money. Please. That is all I ask.


