Whew! That was a close call. For a second there I thought I was beginning to care for the fellow. Well, I did and now, I've decided not to. Call me fickle but yeah, for a split second there I did feel some form of begrudging which is really ridiculous since I hold no claim whatsoever. I know, here I go again. Good thing I was able to check myself though. I mean seriously, this is not what I need right now. A clean break remember? Good and clean and nothing in between? No more strings attached; free as a bird to do whatever I want, however I want it. No, stop that. Stop feeling like that. Believe me, you're better off alone right now.
I should probably not mention this but Brammy if you're reading my blog tonight, try reading between the lines okay? And yeah, the previous entry really pertained to you. Sorry.
HIGHLIGHT of the day: I made two sales! Woohoo! Back to back as well! I hope we make good on this campaign. I'd hate to think of anyone leaving.


