Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guess Who

Ikaw. Oo. Ikaw nga. Di mo ba alam? Ikaw yun. Take a wild guess. Sino kaya more or less ang aking tinutukoy sa previous entry ko about Mr. Stranger? Madali lang yan, promise! You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. And if you're pretty smart, may idea ka na who he is. LOL.

Nakakaloka. Halos mawindang ako nang ilan sa mga katrabaho ko e biglang nagtatatanong kung sila yun! Hello, pinabasa ko ba sa kanila yung poem ko? Hell no. Only a handful of people got to read that poem. That narrows the list down to about five. Let me see, sino kaya? LOL. And kung sinuman sya, he made me laugh so hard at the time.

Oh by the way to some who know, please keep it your grave? I trust you with that vital piece of info. LOL. Masyado na ba akong obvious? Pansin mo? LOL. Sana lang I don't blush once malaman nya. That'll certainly turn my world inside out.


Back to Ex. Yeah. I just wonder, will we ever be okay? I mean it's getting exhausting. I hate not knowing what's happening to him, how he is now and what's he up to. I still care for him this much. I really do. And with the predicament I am in right now, it makes it all the more confusing. How can I like this dude so much yet still care for Ex as much as I do? I'm being selfish. I'm fully aware of that. However, I cannot ignore the fact that I am starting to feel a strong attraction to this other person as well. It sounds like a REBOUND waiting to happen. And trust me, I don't want it to be like that at all. I guess I just need to take things slow for now and just see where it takes me. The last thing I need is to hurt another person again with my self-destructive ways. No more of that.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers