Friday, February 27, 2009

So This is Goodbye.

Are you going to kill me? Is your heart so set out on killing me both figuratively and literally? Is there no more space in your heart to forgive? Did you lie to me all those times when you vowed to stay in this for the long haul? When you declared that your life will end as soon as we do? When you said you'd fight for us no matter what it took? Were you lying to me then the first night we were together? When you said I was your happiness?  Were you lying too then when you proposed to me? Were you lying to me all those times?

Tell me then quite frankly, you don't love me anymore? All those times you said you love me, were they nothing but bullshit? Are you throwing me away like some ragged piece of doll you've gotten tired of playing with? Is that it? Is it because I can't fulfill your sexual needs anymore? Did you just waste your time on me? Is that it? Am I just a waste of time to you? A burden that you've been for quite sometime now plotting to get rid of and now have successfully did?

Am I just a waste of space in your mind? Am I just a piece of trash to you? Am I nothing to you? Are you going to kill me now?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers