Here I am, newly single and alone to fend for myself. It's a difficult time right now especially with the shit going on at work and the financial troubles my family's going through. I don't even think I have the strength in me to go on. But go on I must and with each day that passes by, I wake up with the comforting thought that things will smooth out soon. Then it doesn't feel half as bad anymore because I have kindred spirits at work who really take the time to comfort me at this crucial period in my life.
I know I can get through this. I fully comprehend what I am capable of doing when under dire circumstances I'm pushed to survive on my own. But it's a different situation altogether because I don't have my mum nor my best friends to confide with. They're miles and time-zones away, and probably have not a single idea about the fairly recent status change.
Now, how to pick up the pieces? How to get back on my feet again after a harrowing, gut-wrenching I'd-want-to-die-now-but-not-yet-until-you-suffer-it's-payback-time experience? It's not gonna be easy. Who said it will be? But it's not that complicated either. Question is, do I have the courage to do what I should be doing right now? I don't know. I'm taking my time, step by step navigating my way through a healthier, better (crossing my fingers now) and wiser me hopefully.


