Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Green-Eyed Monster

Seriously, what is your deal? Why be jealous at something so random as a bunch of pictures taken? With almost three years of being together you still think I'd be easily persuaded? How long have we known each other again? What? One indiscretion on my part and you can't trust me now? I gave you a way out remember? You chose to stick with us? It was even you who said we should put the past behind us? Is this what you call "putting the past behind us?"

Sigh. Aren't you happy for me that despite all the homesickness and the trials my family's going through I've managed to find kindred spirits in this cold and harsh freezing part of the Northern American continent? People who make me look forward to going to work everyday? How selfish of you. To think of only your own pain and not even consider the thought of making my life in Canada at the very least bearable.

It's sad really. I thought we were stronger than that. I thought you knew me better. I thought you trusted me. Apparently, I was wrong. Disappointed? Yeah. Hurt? A little. Enraged? You bet. If you can't trust me, there's no point in staying together anymore.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers