Thursday, April 02, 2009

Next To You

I miss you. It's been only three days I know, but it feels like a decade since I last saw you. Strange isn't it? To long for someone just because you haven't seen them for some time now. I don't know why I feel this way towards you. It's strange and bordering on obsession, which is not good by the way. I hope you get well soon enough because you're making me start to crave the company and the meaningless conversations  we've had. Funny how I miss the vivid imagery you're so adept at creating as well, even if I sometimes do cringe at such thoughts. LOL. Yes, I might not say it to your face and out loud, but I must admit that your recent absence even at work has rendered me choleric to some degree, much to my chagrin. There's just something about you that seems to light up the place... I think I've told you about this before. You're like the Sun to me, pulling me closer like gravity to your core.

Grammar-Nazi thinks I should get a hobby soon. LOL. I know. I should stop obsessing about you, or Ex for that matter. And I will soon enough. I just hope I find my muse soon so that I could get back to honing my writing skills. It's been damn long since I last penned down anything substantial. I haven't totally abandoned that dream of getting a literary piece published. An ambitious attempt no doubt, but fairly achievable in a sense as well. I just need to find something worthy enough to write about. Or, I could get back to dancing but that requires having to attend dance classes and with the current schedule we have at work, it sounds good on paper but will mess up every thing in the long run. Oh well. Perhaps I could try new things not necessarily up my alley, and meet people along the way. Ah, so many things to do but so little time.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers