
Pleasantly surprised and I'm not denying it. I just don't know how to feel right now. Seriously never expected something like this to happen to me, let alone today. I mean, am I blessed or what? The day started out with a light and interesting phone call, which was actually one of the highlights of the day. Plus, for some reason the tiers were switched and our group got to dial 21-44 today and guess what? I made 4 sales! Was there something in the call that prompted me to become enthusiastic about making the pitch today? I don't really know. It did have a minor effect on me though. I must admit I was a little disgruntled with the fact that he wasn't able [and more fittingly, chose not] to come to work today for four days now. I hope he's not planning on making it to five, because that would be brutal. LOL.
Anyhow, I left the house a little late than I was intending to and for some reason had no change so I did the most unexpected thing. I actually walked all the way to the bank today just to take some cash and bought myself food at the nearest No Frills branch just to get change. Gotta make a mental note: Get a METROPASS tomorrow. Okay I will. I honestly thought I'll be running a little late so I give Eric the heads up to inform [our TL] Kam about it. The funny thing though was I did make it on time and got there earlier than him. LOL. Anyway, to cut the long story short I made sales today. Four in outbound and three on inbound, so a total of seven sales! Woohoo! Which by the way is totally a new thing for me because for my whole stay at Vox I've been only averaging like four sales a day in the previous campaigns. Someone Up There must really like me today. Showering me with good graces. Thank You!
The day ends and I get this message from a good friend of mine. He asked me to call and soon as I had the time I did. Well, let's just say that phone call blew me away. Literally made my day as well. I wasn't expecting that at all, never in my wildest dreams. I'm still flabbergasted by it all, the admission there hidden in the context of conversational tones. For the second time in a row now, I was caught off-guard. I mean, usually I know when someone's into me but for some reason that built-in radar ceases to function now. Or is it because I'm in another country and it's a totally different ball game here? LOL. So there, I don't know what and how to feel as of the moment. I'm just content in knowing that I have so many options now, despite my lack of belief in my own innate hotness. LOL. Whoa. Did I just say that out loud? LOL. Amit, you're a bad influence on me. LOL.


