Monday, April 06, 2009

Scream Bloody Murder

It's literally the worst thing that could happen. Okay, that may be an exaggeration but it certainly feels like it for me. My email account got compromised. I literally could not access any of my accounts [Tabulas, Livejournal, Multiply and Friendster] except Facebook, Blogspot, Plurk and Twitter because I was able to transfer the latter to a new [email] account. I could not even open them. It sucks especially with  my Tabs and LJ accounts because both literally chronicled four years of my life and now, with just a click of the mouse all of those entries are gone for all eternity. I did not even get the chance to back them up. Fuck. Intuition tells me there has been foul play involved since it's been just a couple of days since I've posted a certain entry in my Tabs account that some people might have found interesting to say the least, and now this happens. All of a sudden, I could not access my accounts. Should I cry bloody murder? I know I should, but I don't want to be dropping names here, let alone play the blame game. The progression of events, however, leading to this incident tell another story. A story of bitter hate and revenge characterized by an intricate plot to get me to shut up. Whatever the hidden agenda is I'm certain the truth is bound to come out, if not now soon enough and the world will see you for what you truly are. A pathetic excuse for a human being masquerading as a Prince in Shining Armor atop a galloping horse and rescuing naive damsels in distress. You are lame. I honestly don't even know what I saw in you.

On a lighter note, work today was great. Well, not really. It's just weird because for some reason I made five sales in outbound and a sale on inbound. People wanted to talk to me today. LOL. It's great but I'm so new to this that I barely can contain my enthusiasm and delight. I've even managed to outshine the best-sellers [those who always seem to make top sales back-to-back every campaign we've been on]. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing, just that I feel new to all this. It also helped that my Lucky Charm was there, although he arrived on the last two hours of the day. LOL. I cannot believe he came to work just to lend me a book. Yeah right, book my ass! I know you wanted to see me. LOL. I am such a deluded person. So, to answer you're question, yes I am happily moving on with my life now. Taking in every thing a step at a time, I hope you don't mind. We have plenty of time. No need to rush. For now, I just want to enjoy your company and see where that takes us.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers