Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Help, Anyone?

Is it too much to ask for your help? All I'm asking you is to walk me through this, I'm scared shitless because this is new territory for me. Not only am I out of my comfort zone, I'm going to deal with people and course/program outlines I do not fully comprehend or understand. I mean, for crying out loud, is it really too difficult to do that for me?

See, you don't know what it feels like for people like me. Sent to a foreign country, left alone to fend for oneself. Hell, trying to understand admission information alone is like deciphering hieroglyphics minus the Rosetta stone. Clearly I need help, and although it may seem all too simple for you, try to see things from my perspective.

Yet you still wonder why I'd prefer to go back. Really?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers