Thursday, July 02, 2009

Son of a Gun

Cannot believe she's got an asshole for a dad. Seriously, what else do you want from me? I love him. He was there when they rushed me to the hospital. He stayed with me for almost 15 hours and even made sure I was safe and well enough to take me home. He has become more of a father to me than you ever could you selfish backstabbing son of a bitch! He made sure I was okay. How dare you speak so lowly of him and malign his reputation with every bit of slander and poison you could get your hands and mouth on just to destroy his image in the eyes of Mum? What has he ever done to you? Can't you get it through your big fat greasy head that he loves me? He loves me and he's sticking by me. Heck, you're such an ungrateful motherfucker! You don't even give him credit for taking care of me that time while you were at home, waiting to catch a ride!

I love him and there's nothing you could say that will change that no matter how hard you try. Even if Mum chooses to side with you, I don't friggin' care. I'm sticking by him. You could say what you want but at the end of the day, I'm still moving out. I can't be in this fucked up situation any longer. Mum put up with your shit for 23 years but I'm not her. And this isn't helping me at all, it just unnecessary stress that you guys put me through. I'm done. Disown me all you want, hate me for all eternity but I have to take care of myself too. I need to get the hell away as far from you as possible for me to keep my sanity. This I gotta do for myself.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers