Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fairly Brittle

I don't know what's wrong with me today. What the fuck is my problem! Why am I stressing on this minor detail when I should be more focused on achieving my own set of goals? I have my nursing exam to look forward. This isn't working for me. I'm losing interest. What the hell is wrong with me! This is not about Dad anymore, or the crappy job at Vox although both have added undue stress these past few days. I feel like I'm being pulled into all directions and nearing my limit too. Like I'm about to reach the breaking point and I don't know if I can make it through in one piece. It doesn't help at all worrying about A and his situation at work as well. I feel like everything at the moment is consuming me and I can't breathe. I can't breathe. What is this, quarter-life crisis? I mean, c'mon I'm barely in mid-twenties and already I'm closer to burnout than most 25 year-olds.

I guess I care so much about things that I just have to learn to let go and just allow life to happen. I mean for the longest time I've been fighting to make things happen for myself and now, I think I should just take a backseat and let life drive. Worrying and stressing about these things really consume me. Going against the tide and resisting natural forces don't sit well with me. Heck, it doesn't work at all. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm letting life take charge for now. I'll still stress out about the nursing exam but other than that, I''ll just go with the flow wherever my feet may take me.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers